Tuesday 27 February 2018

Rainbow blossom

I came across this rainbow chrysanthemum yesterday and thought it was photoshopped, but it looks like you can buy the seeds! 


You know me, I can't resist a rainbow. So I used this as inspiration for the CASology challenge : FIT. I found a die to give me petals. I die cut one painted (with watercolour) piece of card stock, and one white. Then it was like doing a puzzle, just fit them in piece by piece.



Pop on over to the design team to get more inspiration ...






SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Stunning... the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created a rainbow of colors with this lovely die, Janet! Such a striking design!
    Thanks for sharing the photo of the fabulous rainbow chrysanthemum with us...wouldn't it be fun to have a garden filled with these blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! I too love rainbows; your card really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me the name of the die? And who made it? It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mój chłopak lubi kopiować zegarki. tanie i modne polska zegarki Kiedy go kupisz, ten wspaniały zegarek repliki jest niesamowity. Doskonała waga i jakość są bardzo dobre.replika zegarki hublot Cena jest nadal tak opłacalna, że ten zegarek jest bardzo wyjątkowy, podobnie jak jego tarcza.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails