Sunday 18 March 2018

Rotating Flowers

It's been a while since I did any rotating stamping with my MISTI/Stamping Platform (I have both), but was reminded by Jennifer McGuire's post. However, since it would take weeks to get those supplies, I did the next best thing. I cut some stencils of my own using my Silhouette. I also had the templates I had made from the downloads offered by Maureen Wong - see HERE (and she has great videos too!). What I like about these is that you can decide if you want 4/5/6/8 rotations.

I used the hexagon for this one ... with WPlus9 flowers.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Janet, love all the different colours used and the loose stamping. Very pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails